Monday, June 10, 2019

MY 32ND BIRTHDAY DINNER

First of all, Sorry for the late post. Behabuk draft ani, rupa nya belum post, hahhaa

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI 1440H/2019M.

ALHAMDULILLAH SYUKUR YA ALLAH, for giving me a chance to celebrate my 32nd this year. Semoga sentiasa sihat tubuh badan dan sentiasa dalam lindungan Allah SWT.

We're having our dinner at Excapade Sushi that located at Regent Square Kiulap. Inviting few friends to join us because I got 20% discount for one whole week (3days before and after my birth date). Thanks to my husband for brought me here. Love you heheeh










MILLION thanks to my BFF Vyna Herry and her husband Azim for making this happen. Inda terpikir sudah kan dapat kek birthday lagi sebab siuk sudah mau makan sushi beramai. Thank you jua to Baby Auliya for the cake. Aunty Mel Mel loves you syg!!!




Thank you also to our bff Izzul. And happy belated birthday to you jua. Hehe since your birthday 8 days earlier than mine.






No comments:

Post a Comment