Monday, March 25, 2019

SUSHI A NIGHT BEFORE TURNING 32

Assalamualaikum.. Hai kamu-kamu.. Just because now we're having coffee-time at Starbuck Beribi, I'm decided to update my blog. Baik jua ngam membawa laptop. So while he's catching up session with our bff, I'm gonna post something (SAGAI NYA ADA BLOG, nya laki ku.. huhuhu).. Oh yeah, ada TelBru Wifi jua sini.

Earlier, we're having our dinner at Excapade Sushi Regent Square Kiulap. One of my favorite Japanese Cuisine. My husband want to treat my birthday dinner a day earlier than expected, which is tomorrow (march 26th).. Why sushi? Because we're having 20% off birthday discount. By the way, WHO ELSE DON'T LIKE SUSHI?? I LOVE SUSHI!!

It is time to 'break' my husband wallet as payday three days away (hopefully he won't read this post).. So awal dah bepikir mau order apa. I can eat any raw salmon tho. And I'm so ready if you want to bring me to Japan, eh eh eh.. HAHAH


BND2 each

Niniku Meshi (garlic fried rice) - BND2.50

Grilled Salmon Head (200-300 gm) - BND4.50

Sake - BND3.80

Cheese Make - BND2.20

PURPLE PLATE - BND3.20 (took from train conveyor)

Chawan Mushi - BND3.00

Tofu Soup - BND2.00

PURPLE PLATE (Idako) - BND3.20 (from train conveyor)

Total up after 20% birthday discount.
Actually, there's a lot menu available on their menu. But since I'm having my diet, so dinner is not a best time to bring me out. I'm cutting down my portion than usual. Ani pun sebenarnya banyak makan dah ni.

If you have a privilege card at Excapade Sushi, you will be enjoyed your birthday treat 20% off discount 3 days before and after birthday date. Boleh makan setiap hari dalam seminggu atu with birthday discount at any branches in Brunei Darussalam. Alhandulillah Syukur Ya Allah atas segala rezeki yang diberikan kepada kami. Semoga Allah memurahkan lagi rezeki my husband dan semoga dalma lindungan Allah. 

Don't forget to bring your NRIC for birthday verification at the cashier while proceeding your payment.

I am not expecting expensive birthday celebration. TOHA sudah kan surprise ani. Stop giving me a heart attack! hahaha It will be enough for spending the whole day with him since tomorrow my husband having his off day after two days beach bunch course. Actually, we're celebrating him too. Congratulation passing your course. Alhamdulillah having a dinner with my beloved one.

An hour and the half, I'm gonna turn 32. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! YEAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment